We offer a host of different fastening styles with our shoes, to accommodate wearers of all ages, activity levels and even consider finger dexterity! That's how much thought we put into our styles!
You'll find a range of fastenings including:
- Lace-up styles, like SHADE, BAYEUX, SINEAD and many more. Laces are by far the most secure way of fastening the shoe to the foot, ideal for more active wearers. They're also super-adjustable and can be adjusted as the foot changes shape during the day;
- Pull-back & D-Ring fastenings as featured on NORWICH or men's trainer STEPHEN for good support, plus maximum adjustability without the dexterity required for laces and, of course, a less sporty look;
- Laid on Straps like FOX provides easy access and a distinctive style;
- Elastic Gussets or Elasticated Top-lines, such as that found on cute pump TETBURY, or the elasticated gussets BIARRITZ or vegan bumper sole casual style HOUSTON, providing great "slip-on-ability" whilst still allowing the shoe to fit snugly to the foot.
- Court-style shoes for style & elegance, with no adjustment, although we now offer certain court styles with elasticated top-lines and stretch panels, like ASIA, for improved comfort and fit. In addition, many of our dress styles offer an adjustable buckle ankle-strap or front strap for a more secure, adjustable fitting.